Funeral Price List
All funeral directors are legally required to publish this Price List for a standardised set of products and services. This is to help you think through your options and make choices, and to let you compare prices between different funeral directors (because prices can vary).
- Moving the Deceased to our Chapel of Rest up to 10 miles £170
- Additional charges for moving the Deceased out of office hours £ 35
- Hearse and Limousine hire for the funeral (each) £260
- Cremated remains casket with engraved name plate £ 70
- Scatter tube for cremated remains (various designs) £ 35
- Provision of attendance cards/list mourners £ 70
- Our professional services include: £1500
- Use of private mortuary and Chapel of Rest, care of the deceased, Administration, arranging and funeral director’s attendance at the funeral
The above charges do not include disbursement costs which are paid by ourselves on our Clients behalf and charged at cost price
- Skipton Crematorium Fees £797
- Same day cremation fees £834
- Crematorium fee from 3pm £875
- Use of the Cemetery Chapel (Additional time/Memorial Service) £150
- Use of the Cemetery Chapel at a non CDC interment £250
- Organists Fee at the Crematorium £ 75
- Ministers Fee at the Crematorium from £200
- Press notice in the Craven Herald £160 est For Church Services fees vary Costs for burial vary depending on where this is to take place Gravedigging Fees from £550
- Bio cremation casket £ 4 Polytainer £4
UNATTENDED FUNERAL (funeral director’s charges only) £1450.00
This is a funeral where family and friends may choose to have a ceremony, event or service for the deceased person, but they do not attend the burial or cremation itself.
- Burial (funeral director’s charges only) £950.00
- Cremation (funeral director’s charges plus the cremation fee) £1,400.00
- A £82 doctors fee may be also be applicable.
For an Attended or Unattended burial funeral, the burial fee.
In this local area, the typical cost of the burial fee for local residents is:
For a new grave, you will also need to pay for the plot; for an existing grave with a memorial in place, you
may need to pay a removal/replacement fee. In addition, the cemetery may charge a number of other fees.
For an Attended cremation funeral, the cremation fee.
In this local area, the typical cost of a cremation for local residents is:
Please discuss any specific religious, belief-based and/or cultural requirements that you have with the funeral director.
This funeral director may be able to supply a range of optional, additional products and services, or to arrange (on your behalf) for a third party to supply them. Examples include:
- Additional mileage (price per mile) £2.00
- Additional transfers of the deceased person’s body (e.g. to their home, to a place of worship etc.) (price per transfer) £245.00
- Collection and delivery of ashes £1.00
- Embalming £80.00
- Funeral officiant (e.g. celebrant, minister of religion etc.) From £200.00
- Services supplied outside of normal office hours Prices on request
The funeral director can give you a full list of what they can supply. They are likely to charge for these additional products and services, so you may choose to take care of some arrangements without their involvement, or you can use a different supplier.