What We Do
We Can Arrange
- The minister or officiant to conduct the funeral service
- The time at the Church, Cemetery or Crematorium
- Any special requests such as a bagpipes or organist to play at the funeral service
- Floral tributes
- Catering for after the funeral service
- Press Notices
- Order of service sheets and attendance cards
- We will look after any donations made in your loved one memory and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant charity within 6 weeks of the funeral service.
- Offer a choice of coffins, either a traditional style or alternatives such as willow, cardboard or bamboo etc
We can also provide our Ford Mondeo Hearsette as an alternative to the Hearse for a more informal journey. A Victorian Horse Drawn Hearse can be provided should you wish to proceed at a slower pace.
For those with an interest in motorcycles we can provide a Motorcycle Hearse for your loved one’s final journey.
Order of Service Sheets
They assist the congregation by helping them through the service, show words to any hymns, music, prayers, readings, and provide a lasting keepsake for those who attend.
We offer printing by a local Skipton company we have developed an excellent relationship with, thus ensuring you will receive a high quality reliable service. We will advise you on the options available and can show you examples of the various styles.